COPYRIGHTS FOR WORKS PUBLISHED IN THE JOURNAL "MODERN SCIENCE" AND AUTHOR'S AGREEMENT
The authors retain their copyrights and grant the journal the right to publish the work in the first place. Publications are automatically licensed under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International, which allows others to distribute this work with the mandatory preservation of references to authors of the original work and the original publication in this journal.
Authors have the right to post their work on the Internet (for example, in the institution storehouse or personal site) before and during the process of reviewing it by this journal, as this can lead to productive discussion and more references to this work (See The Effect of Open Access).
AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE AUTHOR AND THE JOURNAL
By directing in any accessible way the materials for publication in the editorial board of the journal "Contemporary Science", you agree to the following terms if the editors accept the positive decision to publish the materials:
1. The materials will be published in open access in the sources, including on the websites www.sovnauka.com, www.elibrary.ru, https://cyberleninka.ru/
2. All materials will be available under the Creative Commons license "Attribution" 4.0 International.
3. Data on the article and its authors can be indexed at the RISC and other databases, including international ones.
You acknowledge and warrant that the work submitted for publication:
• was not previously published (except for publication in the form of a summary, part of a published lecture, review or thesis),
• not under consideration for publication in other publications,
• approved for publication by all available co-authors,
• approved for publication (in an explicit or implied form) by the institution or responsible agency in which it is implemented,
• contains all references to the authors and / or publications (materials) provided by the current copyright law.
• does not contain materials that are not subject to publication in the open press, in accordance with the current legislative acts of the Russian Federation and its publication and distribution will not lead to the disclosure of classified (confidential) information (including state secrets).
• has all the necessary permissions for the results, facts and other borrowed materials used in it, the copyright holder of which you are not.